Thursday, February 16, 2006

My 2nd Project: Drawstring Pouch 100% Alpaca

~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Yippee! I made a second project all on my own. Of course I had no pattern nor any clue as to what I was going to make until I was actually doing it. I had this sensuously soft alpaca that I just wanted to work with just to feel it I guess. Home grown right here in Central New York by prime juvenile huacaya alpacas... this yarn is dreamy soft.
(You see... I have a very busy life and too many pans in the fire so to speak... plus I have a bit of attention deficit disorder I think... so I try to keep my projects small).


Created with one of the Knifty Knitter looms. This pouch is small. Approx 4.5" x 6" tall.
Made of 100% Pure farm fresh juvenile huacaya alpaca. Please feel free to comment on any of the projects.

No comments: