Sunday, February 12, 2006

~* Welcome! *~
Grab a beverage, make yourself comfortable and browse my postings. My site is new in the making so stick with me as I create it. I hope to fill it with all my new accomplishments as I learn loom knitting. To date I have made 3 items with minimal complications. (knock on wood) :o) Unable to knit with needles nor crochet... this is a great step forward for me.
By the way... Let me formally introduce myself :o)
My name is Pam. I am 45, divorced for MANY years. My partner & I raise a small herd of alpacas in Canastota New York... I'm also a full time nurse that works 7pm - 7:30am on a surgical unit. Quite frequently I cover pediatrics as well. In conjunction with our alpaca business we have a internet alpaca boutique where we sell affordable alpaca fibered socks, accessories, garments & yarns. www.AlpacaSocks.biz
We have a grown son, a beautiful daughter-in-law to be (hopefully) & an absolutely gorgeous wee little grandaughter. They live in Minnesota and I have yet to meet them.

No comments: