Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Finished Project #6 Baby Blue Alpaca Scarf!




















I finally finished my 6th project! The scarf took alot longer than the hats. I really am pleased with the mysterious pattern I used for this scarf. The single strand yarn (alpaca) fingering wgt that is... makes this a light, dressy scarf more for style than function. It has a natural curl to the edges that actually adds to it's delicate design.

I don't know that I will hurry off to start another scarf soon as it is time consuming for someone that works full time off the farm and has farm chores to do on the farm, a business to run and a webstore to maintain. Working on the scarf made me put off all other responsibilities as I was eager to complete the scarf. (aka... addicted to looming) :o)

No comments: