Saturday, July 29, 2006

In The Attic Mitten Looms are here!!

Hi! My name is Pam. I am a loomaholic. What makes it even worse is the fact I am a yarnaholic as well. I am here to confess my uncontrollable obsession to try various looms just to see how my end products turn out, to feel the difference of the variety of looms in the palms of my hands. To explore the capability of each and every yarn.... as to what my end product will be.
I do not want help for my obsessions or yarn addictions.... When I hit the bottom ... the bottom of my yarn barrel... I shall then seek help. :o)
Ok ok.... I'm a tad crazy. I know, I know. The purpose to my post is that today I received my "In The Attic: Mitten & Thumb loom set. I ordered it 3 days ago & it is here already. The rubbery flexible feel to it is wonderful. I did a sample square with it and am thinking it's a loom I favor.
It was also VERY economically priced at $7.99 for the mitten loom, the thumb loom AND a loom tool. Get a set for yourself as winter is rapidly approaching!! www.Knittinglooms.com

No comments: