Friday, August 18, 2006

Loomed Mitten Pattern for beginners

A very detailed mitten pattern designed specifically for the beginner. Many photos with very simplified instructions. A pattern that uses either a mitten loom set that comes with the thumb loom, or you can use the blue round Knifty Knitter Loom with a spool knitter for the (thumb) and bulky yarn. I made mine with the In The Attic mitten loom set. Fun project that goes pretty fast. A must have pattern that is sure to be understood, unlike a lot of the other mitten patterns out there for the looms. Frustrated for the 2 mitten patterns I paid for on-line... unclear, written for very experienced loomers I guess.... I decided to write my own pattern with the newbie loomer in mind.
Now Selling at $3.25


1 comment:

kim novak said...

Hi Pam, I really like those mittens. Great job!