Friday, August 11, 2006

Yarn fetish?



I think I have a yarn fetish or am a compulsive buyer... what ever I am... I just LOVE the different yarn textures... their variety of qualities...levels of softness to down right tickely! Bright yarns... earthy tones, festive colors... natural plant yarns, animal fleece yarns... synthetic yarns... home spun yarns... textile milled yarns... stretchy strands ...and delicate ribbon yarns...
Oh I love the phenominal choices! How can I pick just one?!
Hey... when my creativity flares up... which is not often enough... It is crucial to my creation that I have the proper yarn for the job right at hand! Who knows how long the urge will linger... before I lose my creative moments to the mad rat race out there in the world!! I am living for the moment!! Yeah baby!

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

You are nuts!!! ROFLMBO We all have a yarn fetish, I think. Heehee

Hugs,
Jeanie