Sunday, July 01, 2007

My Trip to Bolivia starts July 5th, 2007

I will try to document my trip along the way if possible. I'll write it as a journal format for anyone caring to follow it. I have created a special blog specifically for the trip & our work.
Please visit it often as several times per week we will be traveling in to the city of Cochabamba and will stop at their Cyber-Cafe where we can use a computer.
I will also write a paper journal (if I can remember how to write as opposed to type) ;-0

My blog for Bolivia is at: http://pamsboliviatrip.blogspot.com/
I will also try to put a link from the side bar on this here blog.

P.S.) I want to again... thank all of you who were able to make a donation... big or small. All donations go specifically towards this trip & our supplies. Thank you!

No comments: