Monday, July 02, 2007

Trials & Tribulations !!



August 2006 I purchased a fairly new Chevy Blazer (2003) with only 16,000 miles on it. Lately I have been thinking the transmission isn't right so I dropped it off at a garage to be checked out. Today, just 3 days prior to leaving for Bolivia... the mechanic calls me to tell me that I have a few things wrong with the vehicle. Hmmm.
My lower ball joints are loose, the front right wheel bearing is grinding, and it has a bad U-joint. None of which I have a clue about.
Thankfully I have 100% bumper to bumper GMAC warranty with no deductible. He is going to call GMAC to see if all or any of it is covered.
I have my fingers crossed!
I know this is just a test to see how well I handle this little hurdle to add stress to my already stressed being.

No comments: