Saturday, May 29, 2010

My trip to Chittenango....

Well I went to Chittenango as planned. I dropped off a HUGE bag of items to the Salvation Army Store. I am proud to say that I won over temptation!! My "junk" collecting side was being sucked in to going in the store to see what goodies I could find... but I did not give in to temptation there. 


I also went to Sorbello's Produce & Lawn Nursery as planned. OMG!!!!!  Their new facility and services are phenomenal!!!  I must have browsed for over an hour.... admiring all the cool .... unique flowers and such!! They have such a huge selection and I am amazed at how many really pretty and unusual flowers they have. There are so many that I'd never even heard of before!!  Ahhhh and not to mention... the facility itself is so nice. Very well landscaped (inside and out). I'd love to work in that type of atmosphere. 


Anyways... then I stopped at my Dad's house down the road from the produce stand. Dad, my sister Debbie & nephew Brad were all sitting outside enjoying the beautiful breeze. 
We sat and chatted over the loud traffic zooming by. I don't think I could ever get use to living that close to the main highway. It is so loud and dangerous.  I'll stick with country living!!

No comments: